UT男同志論壇's Archiver

edward84920 發表於 2011-5-21 20:36

鄧福如-未填詞MV

[youtube]dR5pFPfv2wk&feature=topvideos_music[/youtube]

網路爆紅的原音女孩─鄧福如(阿福),YouTube個人頻道瀏覽量破千萬,YouTube 2010年熱門影片TOP3,台灣及香港媒體跨海相繼報導「台灣神秘阿福,清新唱爆網界」,因此迅速引起大批媒體的關注度和網友的期待度。
現在,最火紅的素人歌手,即將登場... 阿福首張專輯【原來如此!! AFÜ】 平凡的阿福 即將唱出你我心中的不平凡《未填詞》馬行空無邊無際的穿梭時空,充滿光與速度的時尚系歌曲,滿足想像與聽覺上的繽紛享受...

[color=DarkOrange][size=4]偷偷說..仔細聽!!裡面有一句...I Felt Myself...那是手淫的意思>"<
[/size][/color]  * 演唱歌手:鄧福如 (Afu;阿福)
    * 專輯名稱:原來如此!!A-FU
    * 唱片公司:豐華唱片
    * 音樂類型:華語流行音樂
    * 發行日期:2011年05月27日
    * 高價版 / CD / 1 片裝

---------------------------
〔專輯說明〕:

我唱歌 所以我存在…原音女孩 ,這一次…用原音唱給你聽

網路爆紅素人歌手YOUTUBE個人頻道流覽量破千萬的原音女孩

引起媒體的關注度和網友的期待度。
現在,最火紅的素人歌手~~~阿福 即將登場…

她的聲音柔和中帶有一點剛強,慵懶中帶有倔強的態度,清新中帶有一絲俏皮,文藝中有帶點時尚,就跟她的人一樣,既是擁有雙重人格的雙子座,亦是大家心中乖乖牌的A型,我們相信,以她不做作的態度及獨特的嗓音,將形成阿福「福式潮風」,她不是任何人,她只是個愛音樂愛唱歌的女生,她只是 ─ 「阿福」。

平凡的阿福 即將唱出你我心中的不平凡
歌聲又清新又時尚 風格既特殊又親切

說到阿福當然不能不提到她在YOUTUBE點閱率最高的這首歌是阿福很重要的開始~~~當初阿福是想:為甚麼國外有那麼多COVER可以放YOUTUBE,於是她也想試試…她想了好多歌,想哪首才適合自己的味道,後來她想這首歌多是男生唱,女生唱應該會是另一番風味。完全沒想太多,只覺得可以玩這樣的事是有趣的,沒想到引發那麼大的迴響~~

此外為了特顯阿福音樂的獨特外在,專輯設計上我們特別邀請了蔣友柏先生的橙果設計團隊幫阿福擔任專輯平面設計。這也是橙果設計團隊首次跨界幫唱片界設計。他們就是看好阿福的獨樹一格的特質,覺得跟阿福跨界合作一定有新的火花激盪。

〔曲目介紹〕:

1.未填詞
       天馬行空無邊無際的穿梭時空,充滿光與速度的時尚系歌曲,滿足想像與聽覺上的繽紛享受…

2.聲聲慢 (內地包青天之七俠五義片尾曲)
       念悄悄離去的愛,卻招致了無盡哀愁的聚集。中國風R&B,堆疊的旋律展現高技巧的演唱功力。

3.一點點喜歡 (台視八點檔家有四千金片頭曲)
       個人的心中都曾經被18歲的男孩佔領過,一點一點的愛也可以積少成多。潮流中帶著俏皮感的甜蜜歌曲,巧妙唱出小女孩暗戀的心情。

4.如果有如果
       知道,思念是比遺忘更渴望的感覺,期待,重新來過也許一切會更完整。最深刻且扣人心弦的福式情歌,唱出愛情中的如果…

5.起飛
       因為過去太美,所以現在必須更好。超現實夢想派,用堅定的歌聲唱出勇往直前的夢想。

6.福爾摩斯
       越情節時空交錯,無解的情節反覆上演。阿福全創作歌曲,細膩的描述著有關福爾摩斯式的愛情。

7.你好嗎 天氣好嗎
       如果習慣了彼此之間點點滴滴的流逝,這首歌也許能幫你喚醒一些回憶。翻唱西洋老歌500 Miles靜且幽幽的鋪陳超乎想像的思念之情。

8.星空戀曲
       你到我之間,是一個漫長的冒險旅程。帶上最純真的愛情,與阿福一起放手去追,只屬於你和我的「星空戀曲」。(線上遊戲 星空戀曲廣告歌)

9.許你向我看
       使古今交替,但每一個我們都需要迷人的情調,改變所有。中國式曲風又一首,大師兄黃磊口白加持,徐志摩再現。

10.Let Go
       未填詞 英文版,卻有別於中文版的歌曲情境…

11.Nothing On You
       如果沒有Nothing On You,如果沒有在YOUTUBE創下千萬流覽量,就不會有阿福,原音女孩阿福踏入歌壇的開始…

〔曲目〕:

CD
01     未填詞
02     聲聲慢
03     一點點喜歡
04     如果有如果
05     起飛
06     福爾摩斯
07     你好嗎 天氣好嗎
08     星空戀曲
09     許你向我看
10     Let Go
11     Nothing On You

樂園 發表於 2011-5-21 21:40

阿福唱歌超好聽
謝謝分享{:5_322:}

necfcfs77 發表於 2015-4-1 14:49

[i]Nylon belts, [/i]however[i], possess a slight [/i]level of[i] [/i]far more[i] give to them so they function [/i]far better[i] for [/i]energy[i] lifters. [/i]To get a[i] younger [/i]particular person[i] it [/i]might be[i] bold and funky. The [/i]cause[i] that for [/i]this can be[i] [/i]security[i] is of principal [/i]value[i] [/i]inside[i] tunnels and [url=http://www.derbycathedral.org/includes/cheap-ferragamo-gancini-belts.asp]cheap ferragamo belts[/url] mines; a fire would [/i]entirely[i] destroy them. Podiatric council reminds us that [/i]essentially the most[i] [/i]critical[i] [/i]element[i] in shoe comfort [/i]is usually a[i] [/i]correct[i] [/i]match[i]. In 2006 the corporation commenced [/i]building[i] [/i]having a[i] $40 million [/i]business[i] headquarters and distribution heart. For [url=http://www.derbycathedral.org/includes/designer_belts.asp]cheap gucci belts free shipping[/url] the KMAA [url=http://www.derbycathedral.org/includes/cheap-ferragamo-gancini-belts.asp]cheap Ferragamo men belts[/url] [/i]the subsequent[i] step [/i]is the[i] 3rd Gup, [/i]which is[i] the Red belt. [/i]You must[i] be [/i]really[i] [/i]careful[i] when [/i]shopping for[i] a antique belt buckle, ask an [/i]expert[i] [/i]before[i] deciding to [/i]devote[i] [/i]thousands of[i] dollars. [/i]What's[i] [/i]most important[i] [/i]to understand[i] [/i]is that[i] [/i]you'll need[i] [/i]the correct[i] belt [/i]for your[i] use. Back in 1791, Luigi Galvani, who was a [/i]physician[i] and physicist from Italy demonstrated EMS ([/i]while[i] it was not [/i]referred to as[i] that back then [/i]I'd[i] guess) by applying an electrical [/i]present[i] to some frog legs which [/i]created[i] them move. [/i]Almost[i] 60 [/i]percent[i] of belt buckles are [/i]uncomplicated[i] chrome metal -sheer [/i]and also[i] nondescript. [/i]that you are[i] [/i]nonetheless[i] going [/i]to be[i] [/i]running[i] [/i]around[i] like a crazy [/i]individual[i] half the time, and so is your [/i]loved ones[i]. Also, [/i]contemplate[i] [/i]whether or not[i] [/i]you are going to[i] [/i]wear[i] [/i]one[i] pair [/i]in the[i] ceremony (for [/i]effect[i]) and [/i]a different[i] [/i]at the[i] reception (for comfort) or [/i]a single[i] pair [/i]throughout[i] the day. By the [/i]end[i] [/i]from the[i] day, your feet [/i]may have[i] swollen slightly [/i]because of the[i] activities [/i]of the[i] day and [/i]pressure[i] [/i]in your[i] feet. [/i]This article[i] [/i]is just not[i] meant to argue either point of view, just make some [/i]standard[i] observations [/i]among[i] the two [/i]types[i] of footwear. From there, they spread across the [/i]nation[i], and [/i]immediately[i] into other [/i]parts[i] [/i]in the[i] globe. [/i]Ensure that[i] you [/i]don't[i] deform the shape [/i]of your[i] shoe. [/i]I've[i] been [/i]able[i] to [/i]generally[i] re-sell the old and [/i]obtain[i] new [/i]together with the[i] [/i]cash[i] I [/i]made[i] [/i]in the[i] sale. [/i]They are[i] daring, stand out accessories suited [/i]try[i] with any ensemble. [/i]You are able to[i] [/i]by no means[i] be [/i]effective[i] and [/i]last[i] [/i]lengthy[i] in [/i]medical[i] care [/i]market[i] [/i]if you[i] [/i]don't[i] [/i]possess the[i] [/i]appropriate[i] [/i]sort[i] of uniform and footwear to [/i]help[i] the [/i]extended[i] hours and [/i]stress[i] of [/i]getting[i] [/i]in this[i] [/i]sort[i] of job. [/i]There is a[i] myriad of [/i]lots of[i] [/i]much more[i] such [/i]styles[i] and [/i]styles[i] and [/i]simple[i] ones et al, so all, [/i]you might want to[i] go out [/i]verify[i] [/i]a few of the[i] leather belts and [/i]get[i] [/i]several[i] [/i]to see[i] how beautifully [/i]they could[i] highlight you dress [/i]as well as your[i] grace. [/i]It really is[i] [/i]simpler[i] for the shop owners to [/i]sustain[i] than other [/i]sorts[i] of shoe storage and [/i]damage[i] is kept to a minimum. [/i]The exact same[i] as these belts. Repeated or heavy lifting [/i]can cause[i] [/i]extreme[i] injury to workers and [/i]generating[i] use of conveyors [/i]can make[i] a [/i]big[i] [/i]distinction[i] in [/i]preventing[i] this from [/i]taking place[i]. All high-level BJJ students have [/i]trained[i] [/i]through[i] [/i]pain[i] and injuries. [/i]Using[i] the Flex Belt [/i]will be the[i] easiest way that [/i]anybody[i] can get there self a slimmer waist line in [/i]less[i] than eight weeks.[/i]

頁: [1]